About Switch The Web Series
Switch is a Comedy/Mockumentary web series that follows two couples as they ‘Switch’ spouses for a weekend. Throughout the series we learn that, “Real relationships aren’t perfect and perfect relationships aren’t real!”
- This series was created by Tj King and Janae Thompson. Two creatives who are determined to make their dreams come true. Instead of waiting for “Hollywood” to give us opportunities, we decided it’s important that we tell and control our own narratives.
- We are campaigning to complete this project. It’s important that we continue to make people happy and heal through laughter within the current climate of the world.
- By contributing to Switch The Web Series, you will be helping local artists continue to achieve their dreams. Supporting the series also allow us to continue to support other small and black owned business.
Meet The Cast & Crew
What We Need
Funds raised will be allocated as follows:
- Post-Production needs
- Cast and Crew
- Marketing and Advertisement
- Music Licensing Fees
- Film Festival Submission Fees
- Fund Black Founders Fees
Risks & Challenges
This project is majority minority based. As Black Americans, we do not always have the power nor the means to create our own narratives. We know the importance of small and black owned businesses. This project allows us to invest in ourselves as well as our community.
Majority of our team suffered massive financial loss during Coronavirus. Your support will allow us to continue to collaborate with local artist, businesses and employ POC, as we rebuild the economy post-COVID19.
Other Ways You Can Help
If you aren’t able to support financially, there are so many other ways you can support Switch The Web Series:
- Share this campaign
- Follow @SwitchTheWebSeries on Facebook and Instagram
- Like, Share, and Repost
Thank you for your love and support through this journey!
08/04/2020Im so proud of my friend Janae! Keep it up girl$15.00
08/04/2020Love you sis!$10.00
08/04/2020Best of Luck$100.00
08/04/2020Go Janea and Co.$10.00
Anonymous08/04/2020Good Luck Girl! - A. Michelle$25.00
Anonymous07/31/2020proud of my girl Janae!!!!$20.00
07/30/2020Tell my brother Janae I love her and Im proud of her. When I have more Ill donate again!$10.00
07/27/2020Cant wait to watch! Congrats Janae!$50.00